Buying During The COVID-19 Pandemic
COVID-19 restrictions and lockdowns have impacted us all in one way or another.
Our service department is open with social distancing measures in place to keep you safe.
Unfortunately, we are still on a skeleton staff rota. This means if your car is in our workshop, we are currently unable to give it a courtesy clean and hoover. This does not mean will not sanitise your car. Your car will be fully sanitised before and after leaving our workshop.
For our sales department, our showrooms are closed but we are available online.
Many have been looking at our used cars and asking for quotations. You can browse vehicles from the comfort of your own home and we can set up online meetings to discuss funding options, part exchange and everything else you would normally like to ask.
You have two options for a test drive, this could be virtually or physically. We are able to send you full, descriptive videos of specific cars or you can come and take a test drive in our sanitised cars. Our staff are still here to support you and assist in completing your transaction online, help with finance approval and any other queries. Give our salesmen a call on 01869 323272 and they will be more than happy to go through our new process of buying a car.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon, stay safe and stay well.
From all of us here at Bicester Motor Company.
Buying a car during the pandemic
- On our website you can look at the cars we have in stock and work with the finance calculator to find the right option for you
- Speak to one of our expert team to help you complete your transaction online, we can have an online meeting with you to discuss different options as if you are sitting with us in the showroom if doing it yourself online is not for you, click here to arrange an appointment.
- All our used cars come with a minimum of 12 months Ford warranty during lockdown.
- Peace of mind as we will supply 12-month Ford Assistance breakdown and recovery.
- All our cars come with a minimum 9 months MOT and are serviced and thoroughly checked before you take ownership.
- We have over 24 years’ experience and our reviews speak for themselves.
Are you a key worker?
If you need your car servicing or need a MOT, we have reserved our Collection and Delivery service for those who need it most. Our drivers will be wearing facemasks and gloves and will sanitise all touchpoints of your car before and after work has been carried out. As well as this, all of our courtesy cars will be sanitised before and after use. Please give our service department a call for more information.
If you are looking for a new car, we can still assist you online, through phone calls and meetings with protective screens at our desks. Please call please call 01869 323272 and let us know your requirements.