Specifications and Features
- 18” Black Alloy Wheels (Saracen Only)
- All New Chrome Ladder Style Front Grille
- Automatic Dual Zone Air Conditioning (Saracen + Rhino)
- Black and Silver Side Steps
- LED Triple Stacked Front Fog Lights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Front + Rear Parking Sensors
- Hill Start + Decent Control
- Rear View Camera
- USB & AUX Ports
Is the Musso Practical?
The New Musso is as Practical as the last! The EX, Rebel and the Saracen have a load bed that is very capable of carrying around all of your goods and equipment. It is 1.3m in length, 1.57m wide and 0.57m deep.
Not big enough? Why not try the New Musso Rhino LWB? This load bed is bigger than any pickup currently on sale in the UK. It is 1.61m in length, 1.57m wide and 0.57m deep.
Also, there are handy tie down points to stop everything from sliding about whilst you are driving.
Has the Musso Won any Awards?
The New Musso is still picking up plenty of awards.
It was named ‘What Car? Best value pickup under £28,000 for the last 3 years. It has won 4×4 magazine’s Best Value Pick up for the third year running as well.
The Musso Rhino LWB has already won 4×4 magazine’s best individual Model pick up for 2021 and What Car, Car of the Year Best for Payload Pick-up 2021.
How much can the Musso Tow?
‘Strong’ does not come anywhere near the capability of the New Musso. Incorporating an incredibly robust ladder chassis and a 2.2L Turbo Diesel Engine producing 181PS and 420Nm of Torque, the New Musso can tow up to 3.5tonnes*.
If you think that is impressive it is currently the only pick up on the market that can carry a tonne in the load deck at the same time as towing 3.5 tonnes*.
There may also be a chance you will be towing across different terrains. The new Musso has Part time 4-wheel drive which allows you to change between 2WD, 4WD High Range and 4WD Low Range.
*Automatic transmission Only
The NEW 2021 SsangYong Musso
The multi award winning SsangYong Musso is back at Bicester Motor Company and it has had quite the makeover!
The New SsangYong Musso continues to impress with its endless practicality and has been redesigned to be even more imposing on the road with an all-new menacing front grille. Across the whole range, this beast is just as comfortable in town as it is in the wilderness, with 4-wheel drive as standard.
Although its looks may have changed, it’s SsangYong soul is still in the same place. The New Musso continues to impress with its towing capacity of 3.5 tonnes (Auto Only) and a payload of up to 1140kg (Rhino LWB). Did we mention it can do this at the same time? The new Musso has a class leading gross train weight of 6405kg (manual), 6750kg (Automatic) and 6900kg (Rhino LWB). This gives it the highest total load capacity of any pick-up on sale in the UK.
With Musso meaning ‘Rhino’ in Korean, it comes well equipped to tackle off-road terrains. This includes Part Time 4-Wheel Drive with High and Low Ranges, Hill Decent Control and Hill Start Assist.
Across the range there are different levels of infotainment to suit your requirements. If you are after a no-nonsense work horse, then the EX is perfect with DAB Radio and Bluetooth Connectivity. The Rebel comes with an upgraded 8” touchscreen with a rear-view camera, Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto Connectivity. And if you are after a workhorse with all the home comforts then the Saracen and the Rhino are for you, with a 9.2” HD Touchscreen with TomTom Navigation.
Unlike its size, the New Musso starts at a staggering £23,610 (exc. VAT).
As always, the SsangYong Musso comes with SsangYong’s leading Comprehensive 7 Year or 150,000-mile warranty which is the longest available warranty in the UK!
- 17” alloy wheels
- DAB Radio with Bluetooth Connectivity
- 6 Airbags
- Manual Air conditioning
- Push buttons start
- Power Windows
- Remote central locking
- Rain sensing wipers
- Automatic headlight control
- Black & Silver roof rails
- LED front fog lights
- Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto
- TPU leather look seats
- 8” smart audio touch screen with rear-view camera & Bluetooth connectivity
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Black and silver side steps
- Rebel graphics
- Premium nappa leather seats
- Power adjustable front seats with power lumbar
- Heated rear seats
- 9.2 HD touchscreen with TomTom navigation, rear view camera & Bluetooth connectivity
- Apple CarPlay & Google Android Auto
- 18” black alloy wheels
- Electronic cruise control
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Privacy glass to rear windows
- Blind spot detection
- Lane change assist
- Rear cross traffic alert
- Projection headlamps
- LED daytime running lights
- Black finished exterior door handles
- Black finished door mirrors, belt line and tailgate finisher
- Saracen graphics
- 17” alloy wheels
- Biggest pick-up bed available
- Rhino Graphics