As a Ford owner, you can continue to get the same great, friendly service here!
As a Ford Approved Service Department, we offer free roadside assistance to any Retail Ford that has a service with us!
FORD eCheck provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes, and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements:
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, dealer locations, technical information and more.
When your Ford is serviced by us, we will give you free breakdown cover, for 12 months or until your next service is due (typically 12,500 miles*).
We call this cover SARA – Service Activated Roadside Assistance or “Ford Assist”. It is a lot more than just breakdown cover…
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, Ford’s Roadside Assistance goes with you.
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
- Ford Roadside Assistance is available 24 hours a day, all year round with just one phone call – From the UK 0203 564 4444 – From abroad 00800 88776611 or +33 426 298781
Ford Essential Service
Ford Essential Service and repairs are designed to keep your older Ford vehicle in tip top condition. We offer a quality service from our Ford trained technicians.
What’s Included in a Ford Essential Service?
- Oil and Filter change
- Ford Video Check
- Anti Freeze Check and Top Up
- Brake Fluid Check and Top Up
- Windscreen Washer Check and Top Up
- Check and Adjust Tyre Pressures
- Battery Check
- Reset Service
- Wash and Vac
- Steering Check
- Visual Alignment Check
- Brake Check (Wheels Off)
- Check and Advise on Transmission Oil Level
- Pollen or Air Filter Change