As a Ford owner, you can continue to get the same great, friendly service here!
As a Ford Approved Service Department, we offer free roadside assistance to any Retail Ford that has a service with us!
FORD eCheck provides a thorough visual inspection of your car, including its wheels and tyres, bodywork, wiper blades, oil and filter, brakes, and hubs, steering and suspension, so you know if anything needs attention:
- Free 30-point visual inspection by Ford trained technicians
- Detailed electronic report provides explanation of any findings
- Simple red, amber, green traffic light system shows any recommended repairs or replacements:
- Red items need urgent attention
- Amber items need to be watched closely, but could save you time and money if they are dealt with before they deteriorate further
- Green items are all clear
- Receive a competitive estimate upfront for any work needed, including the use of quality Ford parts where necessary.
Whatever you need, Ford One Call can connect you to all our services, including:
- Ford Roadside Assistance
- Ford Accident Management
- Ford finance and insurance
- Plus, dealer locations, technical information and more.
When your Ford is serviced by us, we will give you free breakdown cover, for 12 months or until your next service is due (typically 12,500 miles*) whichever comes first.
We call this cover SARA – Service Activated Roadside Assistance or “Ford Assist”. It is a lot more than just breakdown cover…
Wherever you go in the UK and across Europe, Ford’s Roadside Assistance goes with you.
- Friendly, skilled roadside help in the UK and Europe
- Assistance if you breakdown at home
- Alternative transport, replacement vehicle or overnight accommodation if your car can’t be repaired on the spot
- Recovery including caravans and trailers
- Ford Roadside Assistance is available 24 hours a day, all year round with just one phone call – From the UK 0203 564 4444 – From abroad 00800 88776611 or +33 426 298781
Ford Essential Service
Ford Essential Service and repairs are designed to keep your older Ford vehicle in tip top condition. We offer a quality service from our Ford trained technicians.
What’s Included in a Ford Essential Service?
- Oil and Filter change
- Ford Video Check
- Anti Freeze Check and Top Up
- Brake Fluid Check and Top Up
- Windscreen Washer Check and Top Up
- Check and Adjust Tyre Pressures
- Battery Check
- Reset Service
- Wash and Vac
- Steering Check
- Visual Alignment Check
- Brake Check (Wheels Off)
- Check and Advise on Transmission Oil Level
- Pollen or Air Filter Change
All vehicles need regular services and maintenance checks to ensure that they are running at their best. This is no different for you Ford as it will help reduce running costs through wear and tear and will help maintain its resale value.
With Ford EasyPay* you can enjoy flexible payment options with 0% interest over 1-9 months, available on servicing, repairs, and accessories at Buckingham Ford.
Whether it’s a Ford Scheduled Service**, recommended by Ford and specifically tailored to your vehicle type based on its age and mileage, or you require essential maintenance identified during your free Ford Video Check†, you can now spread the cost with Ford EasyPay. Terms and conditions apply.
You can book online or give us a call and your service and maintenance checks will be carried out by our Ford-Trained technicians.
*Ford EasyPay is a trading name of Bumper International Limited registered in England and Wales at 12 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP, with No. 08576711. Bumper International Limited use Ford name and logo under licence from Henry Ford & Sons Limited. All loans are subject to affordability checks including use of credit reference agency data. You must be 18 or over to apply. Finance agreement and full T&Cs available on application.
†Ford Video Check is a 30-point, visual reporting tool and is only available at the dealer’s discretion. Contact your local dealer for more information.
**Your Ford Scheduled Service Intervals are specific to your vehicle and can be viewed in your vehicle handbook or via the FordPass app or your Ford Account. Ask your Ford Dealer about Ford Digital Service Record.
What our customers say
The Easiest Process I Have Experienced
Buying from Bicester Ford was the easiest process I have
experienced when buying a new car. Callum has been nothing but professional and
helpful whilst I was looking to purchase a new car. The test drive was perfect
and instantly knew the car was the right replacement.
I received great communication although having the issue of not being contactable in normal working hours, he ensured that he was always on the other end of an email quickly and answered questions and queries out of hours too.The service I received was beyond 5 stars which included Callum staying late to ensure I got the paperwork sorted to get the car as quickly as possible.If the need comes I would not hesitate to buy another car from here.
Thanks Callum for helping me acquire the great Fiesta ST-3